As a safety leader, reducing risk & workplace incidents is your top priority – but identifying the cause of an incident is often much more complex than it seems. So, how can you leverage today’s latest technology, psychology, and management principles to create a culture of safety in your workplace?
Imagine an approach to safety management that focuses on the human element of workplace health and safety. Human and Organizational Performance (HOP) empowers organizations just like yours to better understand, anticipate, and prevent risks – and maintain a robust health & safety program. HOP empowers leaders in your organization to answer questions like:
• Why isn’t our traditional Behavior-Based Safety program more effective?
• Do we really understand the root cause of workplace incidents?
• How can we better anticipate and prevent workplace incidents?
With 8+ years of experience supporting HOP within global diverse organizations, Gensuite offers a flexible, cross-functional solution to address your health & safety program needs. In this complimentary webinar, experts from Gensuite and Securus Consulting Group to learn how Human and Organizational Performance (HOP) can revolutionize your safety program, including:
• Human & Organizational Performance (H&OP) 101 – Understanding principles of this approach vs traditional Behavior-Based Safety programs
• Leveraging Human & Organizational Performance (H&OP) to create a culture of safety organization-wide
• How to get started – Exploring digital Human and Organizational Performance solutions to reduce Human Error
• And much more