Today, we have several ways of training; from instructor-led in a classroom scenario, e-learning on the web, even mock practices in-field with real-life situations. Yet, no one way is perfect for every training topic or every team member. Presentations can be difficult to relate to the real-life tasks and some training scenarios can be almost impossible to replicate and even dangerous!
That’s why Gensuite is partnering up with VECTRE to bring Virtual Reality to our subscriber training initiatives. With Virtual Reality (VR), users can experience real-to-life situations and learn how to accurately respond to them in a completely safe environment.
Join us as Gensuite and VECTRE team up to show you what makes VR an EHS training innovation that shouldn’t pass you by! We’ll cover:
• What is VR?
• How VECTRE is bringing VR EHS Training to life with Gensuite
• Example use cases involving Confined Space training
• Demo of the VR prototype developed
• VR EHS Training benefits analysis - cost, risk, engagement/return
• Integration into the Gensuite learning platform
Learn how to get involved today!